{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

7 July 2017

#ColourMyEveryDay Enamel Pin

#ColourMyEveryDay Instagram Challenge soft enamel pin by Adventures & Tea Parties

I have just this minute launched my first ever enamel pin, woohoo! It's totally inspired by the #ColourMyEveryDay Instagram challenge and is available to pre-order over in my Etsy shop. All orders will be sent out in approximately 2.5 - 3 weeks time.

The pin is gold plated soft enamel with a metal butterfly clutch on the back and it has pretty gold borders around the cloud, rainbow and #ColourMyEveryDay letters. I decided to design the rainbow in the colours I used for the challenge - pink, orange, yellow, green and blue.


I've also designed a colourful card to attach the pin to because I don't know about you, but I love the cards pins come with just as much as the pins themselves! I wonder if the cards will be a collector's item like cigarette cards are now? 

Anyway, I hope you all like it! Have a super colourful weekend everyone!

Toot toot!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...