{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

10 July 2017

Blogtacular 2017 Photowalk

Blogtacular 2017 Photowalk. Photo in Shoreditch and taken by Joanna Payne from creative lifestyle blog, Adventures & Tea Parties

I can't believe that Blogtacular was over a month ago now. Where on earth has the time gone? I've been flat out with work since I got back, so I'm only now getting around to sharing some of the Blogtacular Photowalk pics I took.

There were four Photowalks hosted by Blogtacular on the Friday before the conference, one of which was a video walk, which looked like lots of fun! I got to go on the photowalk around Shoreditch lead by Nikki McWilliams. Being a first timer at Blogtacular, I was a little nervous to say the least about meeting so many familiar faces that I've known online for years but haven't had the chance to meet in person. Meeting an online friend in person is the most surreal but also best experience and is definitely something I'll be blogging about soon. Having the chance to go to the photowalk the day before the Blogtacular was a brilliant ice breaker and made me way less nervous for the conference on Saturday.

Blogtacular 2017 Photowalk. Photo in Shoreditch and taken by Joanna Payne from creative lifestyle blog, Adventures & Tea Parties

Arriving at the photowalk I immediately saw faces I recognised and totally surprised myself by not being overly shy, chatting away and actually feeling at ease as more and more people turned up.

The walk took a lovely slow pace with plenty of hovering around to gorge ourselves on photographing all the incredible street art. It was heavenly to be able to take photos without the pressure of having to catch people up or have someone wait "patiently" as you try to take that photo. I could easily have spent a whole day there taking even more photos. Here's a selection of some I did take. And before I forget, actually more as a promise to myself, I will be blogging about the conference next week and sharing what I learnt from it, so watch this space if that's of interest to you.

Blogtacular 2017 Photowalk. Photo in Shoreditch and taken by Joanna Payne from creative lifestyle blog, Adventures & Tea Parties

Blogtacular 2017 Photowalk. Photo in Shoreditch and taken by Joanna Payne from creative lifestyle blog, Adventures & Tea Parties

Blogtacular 2017 Photowalk. Photo in Shoreditch and taken by Joanna Payne from creative lifestyle blog, Adventures & Tea Parties

Blogtacular 2017 Photowalk. Photo in Shoreditch and taken by Joanna Payne from creative lifestyle blog, Adventures & Tea Parties

Blogtacular 2017 Photowalk. Photo in Shoreditch and taken by Joanna Payne from creative lifestyle blog, Adventures & Tea PartiesBlogtacular 2017 Photowalk. Photo in Shoreditch and taken by Joanna Payne from creative lifestyle blog, Adventures & Tea Parties

Blogtacular 2017 Photowalk. Photo in Shoreditch and taken by Joanna Payne from creative lifestyle blog, Adventures & Tea Parties


Blogtacular 2017 Photowalk. Photo in Shoreditch and taken by Joanna Payne from creative lifestyle blog, Adventures & Tea Parties


Blogtacular 2017 Photowalk. Photo in Shoreditch and taken by Joanna Payne from creative lifestyle blog, Adventures & Tea Parties


Blogtacular 2017 Photowalk. Photo in Shoreditch and taken by Joanna Payne from creative lifestyle blog, Adventures & Tea Parties


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...