{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

3 March 2017

What's on the jukebox, Jo?




This week has been completely dog themed; not a bad focus to have really. I've been making lots of lovely personalised dog bandanas, drawing dogs (that's a massive hint about some new designs I'm working on!), working with beautiful houndstooth fabric and even going on a walk with two border terriers, who have now officially stolen my heart. Other positive stuff that happened this week:



- A new bit of machinery arrived for the studio, which has transformed one of the new designs I'm working on. I'm such a tease ;) 

- I discovered, via the fabulous Blogtacular, The Boy Who Bakes and his AWESOME podcast, which I've been listening to non-stop.

- Started Joanne Hawker's #MarchMeetTheMaker challenge on Wednesday and I'm loving it! Already met loads more of my maker tribe, yay!

- I had the best and biggest fish finger sandwich in a pub, followed by the most heavenly walk (with the border terriers) on Thursday when Spring was very much in the air :)

- A got to try some delicious homemade whiskey marmalade before 8am on a work day. 



So, that's some good stuff, now time for a few songs as is tradition here on a Friday. Pop your Friday feeling dance shoes (slippers) on and wrap your ears around these!

Aggrophobe (feat. Iggy Pop) by PINS
New Slang by The Shins
Amputation by The Jesus and Mary Chain
Risk to Exist by Maximo Park
Sabotage by The Beastie Boys

What positive stuff happened to you this week? Did you listen to some good music too? 

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...