{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

5 January 2017

What do you love about gift wrapping?

Adventures & Tea Parties Gift Wrapping


One of my 2017 goals is to review my shop packaging and research gift wrapping options for you lovely lot.

I personally love receiving gift wrapped items with a little extra, such as a discount off my next purchase, a product sample, some stickers, or even a little sweet but what really does it for me is a handwritten note and a pretty business card that I can add to my pin board!

But before I start getting over excited about all the endless gift wrapping possibilities, I'd love to hear what you love about packaging, gift boxes and gift wrapping. Have you received something in the post recently that was gift wrapped on request? What stood out for you or do you prefer to gift wrap items yourself? Is gift wrap as an online shopping option dated or can you not live without it? I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas! 


Adventures & Tea Parties Gift Wrapping


Thanks for your help and don't forget to come follow me on Instagram for lots of behind the scenes photos (especially on my IG Stories feed!) and super special shop offers! 

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...