{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

2 December 2016

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

Adventures & Tea Parties behind the scenes

I'm going to keep today's post short and sweet. Highlights of the week have included taking part in Joanne Hawker's #MeetTheMakerWeek Instagram challenge in which small business owners tell their story through words and behind the scenes pics. You can catch up on all my photos over on my Instagram feed. Other highlights have been launching the new Personalised Dog Lovers Gift Set in my Etsy and NOTHS shops (you can read more about this design over here), taking part in a great Creative Bloggers weekly Twitter chat on small businesses, supporting the Just A Card campaign and receiving all the lovely cards and gifts I bought last weekend from awesome indie businesses for Christmas. I've been sharing photos of these in my Instagram Stories feed, so do pop over and have a look.

Keep me going this week through shop orders and everything that goes with running a small business on my tod, has been these shows and songs:

Adam Buxton's podcast interview with Louis Theroux
The Blogtacular podcast interview with the hilarious comedy duo, Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn
Just A Minute
Two Little Doodle Bugs by Arthur Askey
Since You Were Not Mine by She Drew The Gun

Pop them on, have a listen and laugh and enjoy your weekend, folks!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...