{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

25 November 2016

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

Adventures & Tea Parties blog
Thank goodness for music. I really needed it this week. So many plates spinning and various stresses to contend with. But there were lovely things that happened this week too. 

First up, I had the pleasure of sharing an interview I did with Joanne Hawker who is a super talented designer/maker from Somerset. Go have a read of it, she's really very inspiring. Next up on the 'lovely things that happened this week list' was the launch of my latest design, the Personalised Dog Neckerchief. It's available in both my NOTHS and Etsy shop and if you're quick you can get 20% off it in my Etsy shop until 11pm on Sunday 27th November as part of my Black Friday Sale. Oh and if you need a few tips on how best to use social media to help with your Christmas shopping, I shared my top tips over on the Simple Stylish Makes blog this week too. To top off the working week, I got some happy post today in the form of the Gilmore Girls 'Boom' pin from Copper Boom, who have been super successful with their Crowd Funding project, yay! And I shared a ridiculous photo of myself wearing my Broken Family Band t-shirt as part of 6 Music's 'Wear your old band t-shirt to work' day. Being a big music nut, I couldn't not take part, ha-ha! 

And on that note, here are some tunes that have been keeping me going throughout the week. Pop them on, have a listen, have a dance and go get your Friday feeling on!

Rock 'n' Roll Psychosis by Jim Jones Revue
Doom And Gloom by The Rolling Stones
C-h-e-m-i-c-a-l by The Chemical Brothers
Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales by Car Seat Headrest
La La Lie by Basia Bulat
Start Wearing Purple by Gogol Bordello
Dance Across The Floor by Jimmy Bo Horne

Happy weekend everyone!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...