{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

18 November 2016

What's on the jukebox, Jo?




I kick started the week with a brand new age. Yup, I turned an undisclosed age at the weekend, ha-ha! So, I've spent the week working my way through some very tasty birthday chocolates while tapping into every department in my solo business: marketing, product development, accounting, HR, shop orders, customer services, stock management....you get my drift. I also had the pleasure of finding out about the fabulous face behind the blog, This Little Space of Mine, in my latest Blog Gem interview, which you can read here.

Keeping me company throughout all that has been the usual mix of radio, music and tea. And at the top of the playlist, which possibly got played on repeat, was this lovely collection of songs. They're more mellow than my usual Friday mix but they're very beautiful all the same and I encourage you to sit back and have a listen.

Goodbye England by Laura Marling
8 (circle) by Bon Iver
Spirits by The Strumbellas
What's In It For? by Avi Buffalo
Ain't Got No, I Got Life by Nina Simone
In This Shirt by The Irrepressibles
Dead Alive by The Shins

Happy Friday everyone and have a super duper weekend!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...