{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

4 November 2016

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

Adventures & Tea Parties Weekly Roundup Post


Is it really Friday? I swear it was Monday yesterday. Where has this week gone?! Ok, so there's been a fair few shop orders being stitched up and sent out, including CHRISTMAS orders. Yes, really. Christmas orders received, made and sent. I've also been sharing some creative podcasts, chatting to Lauren Aston about her creative world, taking some colourful snaps on Instagram and updating my sponsorship page for all you small indie businesses and brands.

On top of that I've been chipping away at various goals, which has felt good. I now make 5 weekly goals to try and achieve each week. One goal per day. It helps keep me focused on pushing my business forward and on top of the more mundane but essential tasks, like admin and finance. Sometimes I don't get all 5 done due to unforeseen circumstances, such as personal boring life stuff, the odd spanner in the works (hello naughty overlocking machine. Yes, I'm looking at you!), and custom requests or large orders. But hey, that's part of the job, right?

Anyway, while thinking it was still Monday all week, there have been a few firm favourites on the jukebox helping keep me motivated. So, put your tools down folks and wrap your ears around these for the weekend is here, hurrah!

Stupid Face by Haley Bonar
Certainty by Temples
Reggae Got Soul by Toots & The Maytals
Dirty Old Town by The Pogues
Doll Parts by Hole
One Way Out by Blackberry Smoke
Something Like Happiness by The Maccabees

Have a great one everyone and don't forget to do a little dance at some point this weekend because it'll make you feel great!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...