{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

2 November 2016

Creative Podcasts

Creative podcasts


When I’ve got my making hat on, I’m either sat at my studio desk making personalised orders for my online shop or I’m sat on the sofa knitting or doodling. Having my eyes focused on whatever it is that I’m making, means it’s hard to watch a film or the latest Netflix TV series at the same time, so I often listen to a creative themed podcast instead. 

There are loads of inspiring creative podcasts out there, so I thought I'd share some of my favourites that I've recently been listening to. I will be adding to this list , so remember to bookmark this page and check back every now and then. 

A Playful Day

After the jump with Grace Bonney

Blogtacular

Dear Handmade Life

Accidental Creative

If you have any recommendations for podcasts I should check out, come and share them with me on Twitter, Instagram or by leaving a comment below. 

Happy listening!



{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...