{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

28 October 2016

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

Adventures & Tea Parties weekly roundup



This week has been full of peaks and troughs. Had a few troughs on both of my desks (the "designer/maker desk" and the "computer desk")  where the tasks in hand took three times longer than I thought they would initially take. Very frustrating but I know that it was time well spent really as I'll be able to tick those goals off the bigger to-do list eventually. That's the way it goes, right?

The peaks were good though ;) Had some gorgeous feedback from a customer and was also over-the-moon when so many of you got involved with my blog post on slowing down in order to be more creative. So many of you completely related to the topic, which was great to discover. If you want to get involved with this discussion, you can post your thoughts in the comment field below or head over to my Instagram feed and join in there. 

As many of you know, music helps get me through the week, especially one with peaks and troughs. Top of the playlist this week has been these little spooky numbers!. Pop them on, have a listen, a sing and a dance and enjoy halloween folks! 

Werewolves Of London by Warren Zevon
Monster Mash by Bobby Pickett 
I put a spell on you by Screamin' Jay Hawkins
Thriller by Michael Jackson
The Thing by Phil Harris

Also, don't forget to come follow me on Instagram today and on Saturday where not only will I be sharing my three images of one colour a day challenge (self imposed but I'm loving it anyway!) but you'll also be able to see pics in my Instagram Stories of me pottering around London! Happy weekend everyone!


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...