{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

27 September 2016

Creative Inspiration: Colourful Italy

If you follow my Instagram Stories you may have noticed that last week I was exploring the beautiful Sorrento, Capri and Amalfi coast and towns. I may have gone a little crazy on taking photos but how could I resist when the views, colours and patterns were as mind blowing as this selection of snaps I managed to narrow down for you (1k plus snaps is quite the holiday album, so I'm rather proud that I've whittled it down to 12 pics, ha-ha!). 

I came back feeling full of inspiration to throw more vibrant colour and pattern into my designs and, of course, to plan my next adventure!

Sorrento Photography



Sorrento Photography



Sorrento Photography



Sorrento Photography



Sorrento Photography


Sorrento Photography


Sorrento Photography


Sorrento Photography


Sorrento Photography



Sorrento Photography



Sorrento Photography



Sorrento Photography


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...