{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

30 August 2016

Photography - Cornish Hedgerows

Adventures & Tea Parties Photography


Back in July I went on holiday to the southernmost tip of the UK - the Lizard Peninsula. While I was there I spent some glorious hours wandering along the beautiful coastal paths, bird watching, catching my breath over the sea views and admiring the pretty hedgerows, which were covered with wild-flowers. 

Whenever I go on a coastal walk I always end up taking tonnes of pictures of the stunning cliffs, headlands, bays and views out to sea. This time I decided to take some inspiration from the stunning pathways on Sark and turn my attention to the hedgerows. And so, I spent one glorious afternoon looking inland and capturing the colour and texture of all the wild-flowers and grasses bordering the coastal paths. 

It felt good focusing on something different and getting creative with my camera and I'm now thinking about how I can use these photos to inspire me further. Maybe get the ink pens out and sketch a hedgerow with a dash of paint or I could try something with textiles and embroidery. Whatever I plan to do, I'm definitely not finished with these photos yet.


Adventures & Tea Parties Photography

Adventures & Tea Parties Photography

Adventures & Tea Parties Photography

Adventures & Tea Parties Photography

Adventures & Tea Parties Photography

Adventures & Tea Parties Photography

Adventures & Tea Parties Photography

Adventures & Tea Parties Photography


 

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...