{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

31 July 2016

Creative Twitter Chats


Rainbow crayons


There are so many twitter chats and groups out there, that I'm starting to lose track of them all! So, I thought I'd put a list together of some great UK ones to not only remind myself but help you out too. If you have any other recommendations, let me know and I'll add them to the list. I'm just focusing on UK chats at the moment but can easily add other countries in too, so do drop me a line! 

@Blogtacular
#blogtacular hooks up every Wednesday at 9pm to discuss all things blogging.

@CBloggersChat 
#cbloggers meets every Thursday from 8.30pm-9.30pm and chats about creative blogging.

@CraftBlogClub
#CraftBlogClub is on every Tuesday from 7-8pm and is aimed at fans and bloggers of craft.

@Craft_Hour
#CraftHour meets every Sunday at 7pm. It connects crafters with customers.

@folksy
#folksyhour is on every Tuesday from 8-9pm  and is an opportunity to showcase your work and talk all things handmade and Folksy related.

@HandmadeHour
#HandmadeHour meets every Wednesday at 19:30pm & Sundays at 20:00pm. It focuses on handmade, craft and customers and gives you the opportunity to showcase your work.

@RemadeHour
 #remadehour meets every Wednesday from 8-9pm to discuss all things upcycled.


If you're new to Twitter chats, check out this great insider's guide by Creative Education to get you started. Happy chatting!


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...