{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

17 June 2016

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

Green Flatlay

What a crazy busy week! I have been a non-stop hanky making machine stitching up a whole bunch of Father's Day, second wedding anniversary and wedding hankies. I also sent the super talented Sam, from Fantastic Crafty Fox, her Stripes and Bikes Personalised Hanky, which she won in my last newsletter competition (sign up here!). The fabulous lady only went and made this awesome video of it! How cute is that?!

This week I also decided to start doing a daily colour theme on my Instagram page. Three shots of one colour per day. I'm giving this a go to practice my photography skills using my i-phone only. Pop on over and have a look. What do you think?

And of course, while I've been stitching and snapping, I've also been listening to music and singing along in my studio. Top of the playlist this week have been these little numbers. 

Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
Seven Days Is Too Long - Chuck Wood
Music Sounds Better With you - Stardust
Xed Eyes - Holy F***
Let It Happen - Tame Impala
A Lancashire DJ - The Lancashire Hotpots
This Is The One - The Stone Roses

Pop them on and have a dance for the weekend is here!

Have a good one folks!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...