{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

3 June 2016

What's on the jukebox, Jo?


work in progress
I've just finished my first week working full time on my business and boy has it felt strange. Throughout the week I've felt completely disorientated, despite being busy with orders, a pile of admin and freelance blogging work. 

I've been so used to squeezing my business in around a part time job, working every evening and weekend and not having any time to rest. It's been so odd having free evenings again that I've actually found myself feeling guilty about stopping at 5pm, which is completely ridiculous. I'm hoping that will go with time and like with any new job, I just need to settle into it and find my feet.

So, the things I've learnt from this week are:

-I need to plan my week more effectively
-Remember it's ok to stop at 5pm and I no longer have to work until I drop each day
-I can listen to Radio 6 ALL THE TIME, yay!!!

And talking of sweet, sweet music, top of the playlist this week have been these fab tunes. 

Another Girl Another Planet - The Only Ones
I'm Glad - Field Music
I don't mind - Buzzcocks
Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis Presley
Girl at the end of the world - James
Casual Party - Band of Horses
Grapevine (The Reflex Revision) - Creedance Clearwater Revival

Pop them on and have a dance for the weekend is here! And if you haven't already, don't forget to sign up to my newsletter, the next issue of which will be landing in your inbox very soon!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...