{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

6 May 2016

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

behind the scenes



I'm currently in shock. Today was my last day at my part time job and as of next week I am officially a full time designer/maker and freelance blogger. I cannot believe that the long hard road to get to this point is finally here. At times I thought it would never happen. I think I'm going to be pinching myself for weeks asking myself if it's true.

While I acclimatize to all this, I'm going to be taking a much needed break because not only am I going full time on my business but I am also moving house for a fresh start on a personal level. So, as of Wednesday it's bye-bye to Leicester and hello to Somerset! I cannot wait.

And on that note, here are some tunes that have been getting me through a week of house packing and an amazing number of orders. Pop these on and get yourself ready for the weekend!

Da Da Da - Trio

Ooh La La - The Faces

Golden Gal - Animal Collective

Voodoo Doll - John Grant

Where The Light Gets In - Primal Scream


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...