{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

8 April 2016

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

The week kick started with a fab custom order request from a lovely customer. The brief: embroider on to a handkerchief a personalised logo being used for an upcoming wedding. 





As soon as I saw the logo, I was super excited! Fueled with tea and Ice Cream by Battles on repeat I set about testing the design. I manipulated the logo size in order to get it to fit nicely in the corner of a handkerchief and then found the perfect blue embroidery floss to start stitching with.


hanky embroidery

When I was happy with how it came out, I sent a photo off and was over-the-moon when the customer promptly ordered three! I immediately put Aisha by Death in Vegas on and did a little dance around my studio to celebrate! 

If you'd like your very own design or even your brand logo embroidered on to one of my handmade cotton handkerchiefs, get in touch! As you can see, I love a custom request :-)

personalised logo on handkerchief

As well as dancing around the studio, my second newsletter went out this week, which included a competition to win one of my new Double Sided Personalised Hankies. If you didn't have a chance to enter, simply sign up to my newsletter here. As soon as you've signed up, head over to the newsletter and follow the instructions for entering. The winner will be announced in my next newsletter, so stay tuned and good luck!

double sided hankies

Lots more of my designs arrived in my online shops this week, including this London Print Hanky and this Bikes, Stripes and Spots Hanky Set 


hanky gift set

When I wasn't embroidering personalised handkerchief orders and working through BORING admin, I was giving The Pop Kids by the Pet Shop Boys a good listen while sharing my latest photography practice, exploring light and shadow.



As well as making and sending out lots of lovely orders, I also rearranged my pegboard to give me some inspiration and keep me motivated throughout the rest of April. 




And those are the highlights of my week! Hope you had a great one too and have a super weekend!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...