{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

25 March 2016

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

This week I've taken a much needed break down in the south-west. I've seen my amazing family, gone on walks and explored the stunning gardens of Hestercombe, knitted by the fire and watched Brooklyn at the cinema, bought GORGEOUS French vintage linen from a textile fair at Ulminster Arts Centre, had lots of lunches out and the best thing of all - I became an Aunty to the most beautiful niece a girl could ask for!!!

I'm now going to spend the Easter weekend with my bestie, sharing a few jars and laughing until our sides ache. With that in mind, it's no surprise that the top of my playlist this week has been, Ha Ha Ha Ha by White Denim. A perfect little number for a week off work and for a glorious bank holiday Friday.

Have a good one!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...