{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

18 March 2016

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

sewing scraps






This week my studio playlist has, without a doubt, had on repeat Where the light gets in by Primal Scream, Skinny Love by Bon Iver and Groove Armada's Paper Romance. A bit of mixture but they've definitely pushed me forward with my creative goals this week as I put the finishing touches to some brand new designs in order to get them sent off to my photographer. If you follow me on Instagram you may have spied a few of them as I've been sneaking them into my snaps, tee hee! AND you lucky lot will have a chance to win one of these brand new designs! The details of which will be going in my next newsletter, so don't forget to sign up here. You gotta be in it, to win it!

I've also been having fun with the #MarchMeetTheMaker challenge this week, as well as finding some great Easter craft projects for you guys to try your hand at. As well as sending out shop orders, I've been sharing some tips on sewing and using an overlocker.

With the weather warming up and spring truly on the horizon, tomorrow on the blog it's all about how to throw a tea party. Now is definitley the time to get planning one, so don't forget to check back in tomorrow. 

Now go put some music on and dance for the weekend is about to arrive.


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...