{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

21 March 2016

#MarchMeetTheMaker - Work Clothes

MarchMeetTheMaker



Today on #MarchMeetTheMaker the prompt is, work clothes. Part of my working day in the studio involves ALOT of sitting. I'm either sitting typing away on my computer or I'm working my sewing machine's foot peddle into over time. Sitting around can get rather chilly, unless the sun is beaming on through the window. On those cool days, my thick navy cardigan keeps me snug. 

But I don't just rely on that, I also make myself stand up every hour and either do ten star jumps or some stretches to get the circulation going. Having music on for most of the day in the studio helps with the star jumps. 

If you'd like to see more behind the scenes snaps of my studio, pop on over to my Instagram page to have a nose around :-)



{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...