{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

23 February 2016

Photographing tea cups and flowers

With the days starting to get lighter, I've been enjoying photographing later on in the afternoon. And on a particularly lovely afternoon, I decided to photograph two of my favourite things: vintage tea cups and flowers.
The pink tea cup I bought at Spitafields Market a long time ago in a different chapter of my life. The blue tea cup is part of a set I inherited from my Granny. They are both very dear to me.
The flowers are from one pink and one purple hyacinth, which is definitely a favourite flower of mine. They smell so refreshing and uplifting that they cannot fail to put a smile on your face and lighten up a room with their colour and scent!
I was impressed with how long the flowers lasted too, after I plucked them. A good 3 days at least! You could use this idea as a pretty table display for a tea party. It takes minimal effort and the effect is so pleasing to the senses!
If you would like to see more of my photography, head over to my Instagram page and sign up to my newsletter!
tea cup and hyacinths

tea cup and hyacinths

tea cup and hyacinths

tea cup and hyacinths

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...