{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

28 February 2016

New Blog Design

This month I've been working with the super talented Studio Rokit and Magic Feather Designs to give my blog a bit of a makeover and ta-da, here it is! I'm super chuffed with the stunning graphic design and new blog lay out!

Along with the new look, I've updated my About page and shared the story behind my shop and handmade designs. 

I'm also sharing ten quick-fire questions about me too because they're always fun to do!

What is your greatest fear? 
Public speaking and heights.

What is your guilty pleasure?
Eating Pringles covered in Primula cheese spread.

What trait do you most deplore in yourself?
Not knowing when to stop.

What trait do you most deplore in others?
Jealousy

What would your super power be?
To fly

What did you want to be when you were growing up? 
An actress 

What is the worst job you’ve done?
Chambermaid

When did you last cry, and why?
Watching Philomena on Friday night. I was in floods of tears all the way through at the way those poor girls were treated and at the lies told to Philomena.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
It’s ok to say no and walk away.

Where would you most like to be right now?
In the south-west with my friends and family.


If you'd like to read more about my crafty world, check out my recent interview with Mrs Crafty B.


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...