{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

22 September 2015

Adventures in the garden: Mesembryanthemum

Mesembryanthemum have to be one of my favourite flowers. Not only are they the most brightest flowers, which can't fail to put a smile on your face but they also remind me of my Dad. He first introduced them to me, taking care to explain that "you must deadhead them in order to produce a regular supply of flowers". I was quite young at the time and remember going out to the garden, almost obsessively, to deadhead them, so that I could see more flowers each day. I loved the intensity of the colours and couldn't quite believe that they were real. They're rather like something a kid would draw and they just shout, POW!




















{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...