{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

3 July 2015

What's on the jukebox, Jo?


Since last week I've been listening non-stop to amazing clips and interviews from Glastonbury via Radio 6. It's been completely inspiring. Hearing musicians talk just as they are about to go on show and after they've played is really something else. There are so many stand out tracks, interviews and moments that I could never pick my favourite. Here are a few, however, that have made my skin shiver with joy and inspire me creatively:

Marks To Prove It by The Maccabees
Hearing Cerys Matthews live on air, interviewing and chuckling.
Mavis Staples - the little Radio 6 interview before she went on to perform and her performance. Amazing!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...