{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

14 July 2015

Thrifty Tips: Frozen Chillies


Did you know you can freeze chillies?

A friend told me this recently and I don't know why but I was really surprised! Silly really because so many things can be frozen.

To freeze them you can do so in several ways:

- Pop them in a polythene/sandwich bag, then put them straight into your freezer.
- Chop them up and add them to an ice cub tray. Fill the tray up with water and use as many as you need when cooking.

This is great if you grow chillies and have a glut of them or if you can only buy a packet of chillies at the supermarket and don't want to use them all straight away.

I hope you like this thrifty tip! Catch up on my previous tips here.


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...