{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

15 July 2015

Adventures in the garden: Wild Sweet Peas


Have you heard of Wild Sweet Peas? 

I had never come across them before, until they started blooming in my garden last year. They are incredible!  The colour is so intense and really draws you in. And the shape of the petals are stunning; reminding me of Japanese fans.


They grow voraciously and definitely require a structure to climb up. Like all sweet peas, the dead flowers need to be cut in order to encourage more growth. 






I'm really enjoying collecting a few of them, along with a mixture of other flowers from the garden, and popping them in a kilner jar to make a nice display in my home.


What flowers are you growing in your garden this year? Do you have any favourites?

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...