{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

2 June 2015

Review: Jasmine's Jewels by The Kettle Shed



This week as part of my mini tea review series, I'm tasting some Jasmine Green Tea by The Kettle Shed.




Fifteen of these cute, biodegradable bags come filled with Chinese jasmine green tea. On opening up the box, the smell is sweet and inviting.


On the back of the box there are instructions on how long to brew the tea for. As I big tea drinker, I like this detail.


After brewing the tea for 3 minutes, the smell was gorgeous and the taste strong and floral.

I'm not a huge green tea drinker but I do like a small cup with spicy or rich food to balance out the flavours. This tea would go perfectly with a chinese meal or perhaps as a detox drink.

Next week I'm tasting a tea that reminds me of puddings or sweet shops, so stay tuned and happy tea drinking!



..........

Disclosure: I reviewed this independently and wasn't sponsored to write this post.

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...