{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

29 June 2015

Adventures in the garden: Sweetcorn


I'm sharing a little sweetcorn update today. At the start of June they were looking like this...



...and at the end of June they are looking like this! Pow! They have shot up and I'm ridiculously excited to see how they develop. I'm crossing everything I get at least one sweetcorn, just one!




I have eight plants in total, some of the mini sweetcorn variety and some of the standard corn-on-the-cob variety. I have separated them by putting three in a huge tub and five others directly into my veg plot. They seem to be happy for now but I'll be sure to share an update in a month or so.




Are you growing sweetcorn this year or have you grown it before? If you have any tips I'd love to hear them, thanks! :-)

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...