{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

3 June 2015

Adventures in the garden: Sweetcorn


This year I'm trying to grow some plants I've never grown before. One of these is sweetcorn - both mini and your standard corn on the cob.

I get very excited about growing something new from seed. When the seedlings appear I'm always surprised as my brain tends to think that they won't grow at all, which is silly really. 


I love watching plants grow and develop into the vegetable, fruit or flower that I'm familiar with. It's rather magical.

If you're curious, these pictures are of my sweetcorn seedlings from just the other day. I will be sure to share an update in a month or so.

Are you growing any new plants this year? What do you love about it?

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...