{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

12 May 2015

New Design: Bow Ties


Finally, after lots of teasing I can now reveal my new accessory, BOW TIES!

They are available in four colours at the moment but I am considering offering more patterns and fabrics...if you all like them of course!

They have a metal clip at the back (see picture below), making them easy to pop on and suitable for all neck sizes. And to top it all off, each bow tie comes individually gift wrapped in my branded boxes, so they're all ready to give as a present!

Currently I am selling them in my NOTHS shop and don't forget, us girls can wear bow ties too!

I'd love to know what you all think, so please do let me know in the comments field below. 

Thanks tonnes!










{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...