{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

13 March 2015

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

This week I watched Reginald D. Hunter's three part series, Songs of the South. It's a fascinating exploration of country music, bluegrass and Southern Gothic from North Carolina to New Orleans. Reginald is so funny, interesting, and down-to-earth, that I couldn't help but be utterly inspired! And oooh, look what I've discovered, all the music from series is available on BBC Playlists, yay! I've added the entire lot to my playlist and will be giving these a listen to get my creative juices flowing. 
If you haven't watched this series yet, then I urge you to go watch!
Enjoy and happy Friday folks!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...