{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

24 March 2015

New designs: Silk Handkerchiefs and matching cufflinks

I'm working away on some new designs at the moment, which is such a good feeling! New fabrics, new ideas and lots of playing around - I love it! 

Two of those designs have hit my Etsy and NOTHS shops today: silk handkerchiefs and matching cufflinks.


There are three colours to choose from: bright pink, sky blue and classic burgundy. 

I have used dupion silk, which is also known as raw silk, a beautiful type of fabric that looks amazing on a suit jacket!

The edges of the handkerchiefs have rolled hems in contrasting colour thread and I have plans for more colours. 


Both the cufflinks and handkerchiefs come gift wrapped in beautiful boxes, all ready to give as a present.




Coming up in April I have a brand new accessory design for you guys out there! Watch this space!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...