{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

9 January 2015

What's on the jukebox, Jo?


This week was good and bad in terms of music. I FINALLY got around to buying a new needle for my record player. It's been waaayyy too long but with the arrival of my Dad's entire vinyl collection (full of awesome, awesome stuff from the 60s through to the 80s), it gave me the kick I needed. So, there I was popping a record on the turntable and turning the volume up only to realise that the sound was TERRIBLE! After much fiddling around with wires, it suddenly dawned on me that the pre-amp had no power, boo! In fact, the power cable was no where to be found!! Too technical? Yeah, this anecdote is going nowhere! The long and the short of it is - I still cannot play records, damn it!

When I do get it up and running again, the first record I wanted to and WILL play is Fleetwood Mac's Rumours, a mighty fine album, which is available here. If you don't know it, then you're missing a trick. Go pop it on or if you're lucky enough and own it on vinyl and have a working record player, go play it and sing along at top volume!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...