{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

7 January 2015

New Year, new craft and tips on buying a sewing machine

With the start of the new year, it's always fun to kick start it with a new craft or improve on a current one. I'm looking to improve (that might as well read, learn again from scratch, for the gazzilionth time!) on my crochet and finally make a granny blanket! I also want to go on silversmithing course!

Are you going to learn something new this year or improve on something? Maybe learn a new craft with friends? I'd love to hear what you're planning! And if you're looking to learn to sew and want to buy yourself a machine, check out my tips on buying a sewing machine. You can find them here.  And if any of you fancy a crafty tutorial to get you back into the swing of things, check out my tutorials here, with some great ones by bloggers from around the world!
Happy crafting folks!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...