{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

13 January 2015

New Valentine's Day Design: Love Birds


New in my Etsy and NOTHs online shops, the Love Birds Handkerchief! 

Made-to-order in beautiful white 100% cotton fabric, each handkerchief is hand embroidered with my love birds motif, which started out as a doodle in my little studio. Each handkerchief can be personalised with initials or a date, making it a perfect gift for Valentine's Day.


All of my handkerchiefs come gift wrapped for free in these cute boxes, which can then be used again folks! I'm all for recycling and helping the planet out - hence making hankies, which can be used again and again and again...

And did you know that all my handkerchiefs are made entirely from scratch? That means no pre-ordered factory produced hankies here! Instead, each one is made to order in my studio and made with love and attention to detail.

So, why not give a little love in the form of a handmade handkerchief and at the same time be giving a little love to the environment! 
 

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...