{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

20 October 2014

New in the shop: Classic Handkerchief with a twist!

Hey folks! There's a brand spanking new handkerchief design in the shop! Woo!

Meet the Classic Handmade Handkerchief, ta da!




I've taken my classic white handkerchief design and given it a much needed splash of colour! 

I had loads of fun trying out different coloured rolled hems and decided to go for these three: red, green and blue. I feel these particular shades are great classic colours but they also stand out well against the bright, white cotton.




Available in both my Etsy and NOTHS shops, you simply choose which colour and personalised option you would like. I currently offer a choice of 1 -3 letters or a memorable date. 





Each handkerchief comes in a gorgeous gift box (completely free of charge!) and makes a lovely, handmade, personalised present!





As ever, I'm always open to custom requests, so if you would like a completely different colour or a twist on the personalisation, please do drop me a line!

I hope you like them and if you missed it last week, another new design hit the shops. Check it out here!


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...