{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

11 September 2014

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

This week I've been listening to a whole range of music, the top picks of which include Chemical Brothers, Dr Feelgood, Black Grapes and 'Dare' by Gorillaz FT Sean Ryder has been on repeat. I've been hoping they will alleviate the festival blues but I'm not sure they've helped, they just make me want to go back to the EOTR Forest Disco and dance! Must book the next festival tickets soon....
Anyway, for the rest of the week and today especially, I'm all about rock 'n roll as today would have been my Dad's birthday and he loved the 70s rock and experimental bands of that era I remember when I was little reguarly walking into the living room to see my Dad lying on the floor, wearing large headphones plugged into the record player. He would just lie there and listen, with the LP cover at his side...and occasionally laugh at the brilliant, daring lyrics of the time. I always wanted to know what he was listening to and he would always let me a listen.....
....so here's one of the first few songs I remember listening to on those big ol' earphones.

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...