{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

22 August 2014

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

If you're a regular reader of my bloggity blog blog, then you'll know that I love music. It is one of the top things that inspires me to create. That's why I like to share the tunes that are giving me a kick in my step and encouraging me to keep creating, making and designing.

I tend to discover new and old music through BBC Radio 6 Music, 1940s UK Radio, going to gigs and festivals, recommendations from friends, and as of this week, 8tracks, which is an awesome website full of mixtapes made by everyone and anyone. Being a fan of the ol' mix tape, I am one happy bunny to have been introduced to this. 

So, rather than share a tune this week, instead I'm sharing 8tracks as I've been listening to it allll week! If you're a music fan, go give it a listen and happy listening! Oh and that little picture up there, I embroidered it when I was having a music inspired embroidery day, happy times! :-)

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...