{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

25 July 2014

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

With the music festival season happening all around the country, my dukebox is all about summer tunes and bands I'm going to see. This weekend I'm off to Simon Says Festival in Leicester and I'm especially excited as my friend Jinnwoo is playing. Jinnwoo has the most incredible voice I've ever heard. It's magical and hauntingly beautiful. And after listening to this it's not hard to see why the Independent newspaper gave him a full star rating in their music reviews. He's one major, creative inspiration to me.
What's been on your jukebox recently? Anything that inspires you to create? I'd love to hear what you've been listening to!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...