{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

6 July 2014

This Is Your Kingdom: Scarthin Bookshop

In my latest This Is Your Kingdom adventure, I visited the sublime Scarthin Bookshop in Derbyshire. It's a favourite place of mine, which I always go to when I'm up in the 'shire, seeing my Mum. 
We pretty much always nip in for a spot of lunch and browse, after a long heavenly swim. I love going with my Mum, especially as she instilled in me from the word go, a passion for reading, books, and the written word.
On this particular visit Mum and I took my trusty camera, Beryl. It felt rather special taking pictures of my most favourite bookshop ever.
If you're a bit of book worm and are in the area, pop on in to Scarthin's. You won't be disappointed. And if you fancy a read of this particular bookshop adventure, you can read my little review here.
Happy reading!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...