{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

14 May 2014

New handkerchief colours and patterns!

Sooooo, if you haven't already seen, I recently went a huntin' new colours and patterns for my made-to-order, personalised handkerchiefs. After alot of "hmm, decisions to decisions", followed by purchasing, pre-washing and pressing, then testing out different embroidery floss colours....I finally came up with these colour combinations. What do you think? Do you have a favourite? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Each is an example of the colour combinations available for your very own, handmade, personalised handkerchief. You simply choose a colour combination and which personalised option you would like, then I make your gorgeous handkerchief and wrap it up in delicate tissue paper, before wishing it well as it's flies to you through the post! In my dreamy Adventures & Tea Parties world, I like to imagine a trusty pigeon, flying over rooftops to deliver it to you...but instead the Royal Mail works just as well! ;-)

You can currently pick up these new colour ranges in my Not On The High Street shop...and very soon my Etsy shop. The personalised options on offer include: individual letters, initials, names and dates...and of course if you have something else in mind, please don't be shy and do get in touch, as I sure do love a custom request!





{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...