{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

16 April 2014

Purchases from the Sewing for Pleasure show


As promised, pics of my purchases from the Sewing for Pleasure show:

I'm thinking a peg bag?

Cushion? Purse?

Definitely making an apron with this! I thought the orange of the ribbon and the turquoise fabric go so well together that I'm planning to incorporate the ribbon into the apron some how. Perhaps as some edging or waist ties?

I'm currently thinking of making a cover for my sewing machine with this. Although I could happily pin it on the wall and stare at it all day!



Not sure what I'm going to do with this fabric but I know that I absolutely love it!


A fan of gardening, me? You must have the wrong person! Ha! So, yes I'm thinking something along the gardening line with these cute buttons.



This was a total impulse buy at the end of the day!




And this fabric is the star of the show! In actual fact I didn't purchase it...I was about to but then my bestie had to confess that she'd already bought me some! How awesome is she...and the fabric! :-)

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...