{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

5 March 2014

Going on sewing leave

Ok, so that's a slight exaggeration. I'm not exactly going on leave to sew - though that would be truly great if I could!

I've decided to give myself a month off from making made-to-order handkerchiefs - it seems I cannot make them fast enough for you lovely Not On The High Street shoppers!



Why? Well, after upgrading my sewing machine, I've done nothing but make hankies on it and I'm not only desperate to try out some new projects on it but also, and possibly more importantly, I want to get to know my machine and find out just what it is capable of.



So, I've decided to sign up for a few evening sewing classes to get me focusing on new projects and using my machine in different ways. I'm also going to be blowing the dust off various sewing books, which are sitting unloved on my shelf. I'm hoping that will help me and my sewing machine get to know each other better and to say I'm excited about it is a complete understatement!

I plan to share my makes, so do check back soon to find out what I've been up to.

While my machine and I are becoming better acquainted, my onlines shops will still be open. The only difference being that my made-to-order handkerchiefs will be unavailable for a month. If you desperately want a handkerchief for a special event over the next month, please do drop me a line.

Happy sewing!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...