{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

28 January 2014

New blog design and branding!

You may have heard the not so subtle hints, you may have even seen a sneak peek of the new branding but I can now officially reveal my new blog design, ta da!



The gorgeous banner, branding and colour scheme has been designed by Studio Rokit, an awesome creative design agency. The beautiful blog site design and layout has been created by the equally awesome Magic Feather Designs. Both worked tirelessly for me to get the right look, feel and layout and I'm so happy with it. Thanks guys, you rock! someone pass me a tissue, it's too much!

Studio Rokit has written a wonderful blog post, giving insight into the style and design influence behind the rebranding of Adventures and Tea Parties. It's a great read and you can find it here.

If you're looking for a new blog design and/or rebrand, I honestly cannot recommend these guys enough!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...