{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

15 December 2013

Update on Christmas orders

Just a quick update and reminder....

I'll be accepting all shop orders until 5pm on Monday 16th, so don't forget to grab your goodies here! All lovely orders will be posted out on Thursday 19th December.


If you miss this deadline and there's something you desperately want, please don't hesitate to drop me a line and I'll see what I can do for you ;-)

On the 23rd December some of my products will be in the huge Christmas sales over at 'Not On The High Street', so stay tuned to catch a bargain or two!

Thanks so much to everyone who has purchased something already. I cannot tell you how happy it has made me. In fact, it's safe to say I'm pretty much over the moon with the lovely response I've received. Thanks folks and happy Christmas shopping!


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...