{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

16 October 2013

Wish list - colour

I am looking for colour inspiration at the moment. I have a whole house to decorate and I'm going to start in the hubs of the house - the living room and dining room. My current favourite for the dining room is a burnt orange/terracotta colour. I have lots of second-hand wooden furniture (a dresser, bench, big kitchen table) and I feel a shade or orange would bring out the warmth in the wood but which shade? There is a whole range of oranges out there. Here are a few, which I've pinned to a new Pinterest board dedicated entirely to colour.


Photo credit: Apartment Therapy


Photo credit: Apartment Therapy


Photo credit: Nice Decors

Photo credit: Apartment Therapy

Have you decorated your home recently? Did you go for bright colours?

...........................................................................
This content is in no way sponsored. 

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...