{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

20 September 2013

Autumn knitting




With the nights starting to close in and a refreshing chill in the air, I've started to dream about all things wooly. More specifically, I'm getting really excited at the prospect of staying in with my knitting needles, a cup of tea and watching Strictly on the TV. With that in mind, I'm looking for some new knitting projects and I was wondering if you could help me? 

I really want to make two sets of a matching scarf and hat; one in black (to go with my orange coat) and one in wine red/dark pink (to go with my brown coat). I'm thinking about a beret with a pattern on it and a chunky scarf, possibly with a cable pattern.

Can you recommend any patterns, shades and types of wool? Did you knit up a scarf or hat last year? Any thoughts, comments, links to patterns etc would be greatly appreciated and I'd absolutely love to hear about your autumn knitting projects! You can find me over on Ravelry, where I'll be, possibly daily, seeking out colour inspiration and great free patterns.

Thanks!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...