{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

14 July 2013

Wish list - home sweet home

As most of you will already know, I am currently buying my very own home. I'm a first-timer, so it's all very exciting (and stressful). The house hasn't been decorated in a VERY long time, so it needs attention and boy-oh-boy, I cannot wait to get my hands on it! As a result, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for lovely accessories I can make or buy to give the house some life. Rather than keep my finds buried away in a favourite list, I thought I'd share them with you all through my regular Wish List blog series. Today's Wish List is on doormats and wow who'd have thought, there are some awesome DIY projects out there.


I absolutely love this doormat! It's a DIY project from Lowe's. I love the mixture of bright colours they've used but any colour combination could be chosen, especially if going for a particular colour theme.


This braided door mat tutorial from Martha Stewart is gorgeous! I really want to give it a go.


What a brilliant idea from Better Homes and Gardens, a stencilled doormat. This would be a relatively cheap project and would be so much fun coming up with a stencil design.


This idea from Thirfty Fun could work well, especially if we have carpet remnants. 


And finally, this braided rug from A Beautiful Mess would work just as well as a doormat. Ooh, I think this might be my favourite so far!

There sure are some great ideas out there. I can't wait to try some of these projects out. Happy crafting everyone!




{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...