{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

13 July 2013

Vintage Button Swap

Back in June I mentioned that I was taking part in a Vintage Button Swap run by the lovely Taz of Butter and Buntings. I was a little excited to say the least, what with my slight addiction to buttons and my love of all things vintage. Match.made.in.heaven.

Taz hooked me up with my button swap buddy - the fab Samantha of Madness and I. After a few emails discussing what buttons and colours we both like i.e. we love EVERYTHING, all colours, all buttons; Samantha and I went to work on selecting a lovely bundle of buttons for each other. I had soooo much fun finding a collection of buttons, then the joy of attaching them to card....not sure why but I love attaching buttons to card. There's something very satisfying about it.

Anyhooo, off to the post office I went with my button parcel, popping it in the mail, all the way to Australia! Then I waited "patiently" for my parcel from Samantha. Lets just say I was like a little puppy sitting by the door, getting very excited whenever the letter box rattled. Well, today it arrived, along with my copy of 'Making' magazine - double whammy! 


And oooooeeeeeeeoooooooooo, isn't this the most gorgeous packaging! I'm a total sucker for lovely packaging and stationery. Just look at this gorgeous envelope and writing paper. Even the cute Robin sticker!


And my oh my! The buttons!! The buttons!!! The buttons!!!!


Aren't they simply gorgeous!!!I'm going to struggle deciding which is my favourite.


Samantha's lovely letter detailed exactly where each one had come from. The 4 red buttons are hand made by someone in Australia. I will be finding out who and will share because you need to know, right?! ;-)


Have you taken part in a swap recently? I'd love to hear all about it!

Happy sunshiny Saturday everyone!


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...