{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

27 June 2013

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

Slightly gutted is probably an understatement. Ok, so I'm absolutely gutted that I'm not seeing the Stones at Glastonbury :-( But I mustn't be too sad 'cos I did see them play...once. It was awesome, especially as they are without a doubt in my top 3 bands of all time...and that's a hard one deciding who makes it to the top of the favourite band list. 

What I love about the Stones?

They're raw
                  They're bluesy
                                       They completely rock
                                                                        They have so much energy
                                                                                                                Their lyrics are mighty fine



                                                                                               

                                                                 

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...